You have no items in your shopping cart.
Shipping method：From China or From EU warehouse，pls choose shipping method when check it out. If you do not know how to choose car radio，pls contact Kimi@isudar.com.
Hello, after receiving the unit which was well packed and accessorized the installation work proceeded. It went relatively well but problems did occur however:
1. The complete lack of documentation, wiring diagrams and signal significations (some labels only in Chinese, some not at all) made the power management feature to work incorrectly, discharging the car battery completely in 2 days.
2. The can bus decoder box was labeled as being G-VW-RZ-58 191115, HW VW-NC03, SW V001.91 – being a RAIZE model (intuitively), selectable form the software interface. The nasty surprise is that nothing regarding with the car-unit communications worked (climate info, car info, parking sensors, etc). After some hours spent trying different options, the one that works well is the Simple Soft CAN BUS. All this should have been explained in a manual or installation info for the user to avoid nerves and lost time. The fact that the software is downloaded from a cloud storage is a plus.
3. The passwords for the advanced car settings, the factory reset function and the advanced car app configs and MCU add-ons are not written anywhere. The 8888 can be found on Google, but the others….when buying a unit, you should as customer be informed, again, in a manual about them…especially the factory rest defaults on the Android software.
4. Another plus is the fact that software upgrades can be downloaded from website.
5. Another minus is that the cooling capabilities of the unit seem to be very limited, cooling sink on the back seems to be of too little dimension, processor board without any cooling aluminum fins, etc. In winter (minus 5 degrees centigrade) the unit reached 70 degrees centigrade. How about in hot summer days when the car sits in the sun and the interior temperature of the car/dash can reach 50 degrees centigrade? Being an electronics and telecommunications engineer I know that extended use in high temperatures will eventually damage de unit permanently maybe in two three...